Shamaym is a platform (AI based) for continuous improvement that creates a high-performance culture for organizations. At Shamaym, we help teams improve their performance and quickly adapt to changing needs by turning day-to-day activities into learning opportunities.
Shamaym has just reached an IPO and we are growing and scaling up – come join us at these exciting times!
We are looking for a VP of Marketing to lead all aspects of marketing in a fast-paced SaaS B2B startup. This executive role will be a key position, joining our team as a significant partner in formulating and executing our go-to-market and demand gen strategies, focusing on the US market.
The right candidate will be an exceptional marketer who has the skills and passion to crack the marketing code and develop the right strategy to achieve our ambitious goals. You must have proven, solid B2B enterprise marketing expertise, with analytical, investigative, and innovative approaches to engage with our market. You must have both strategic marketing skills and a significant track record in demand generation to support high growth efforts.
Job Title: VP Marketing
Reporting to CRO
Location: US, flexible, East coast time zone preferably / Israel
VP Marketing Responsibilities:
- Own and maintain the positioning, messaging branding, and market strategy of Shamaym’s B2B offering.
- Build and manage a growing global team of marketing professionals. Build and implement processes and infrastructure and ensure the team is properly resourced, structured, and set up for success.
- Planning, budgeting, organizing, executing, and measuring all marketing functions to achieve the objectives of sales growth and market awareness.
- Deep understanding of the business and product value.
- Develop and continually refine our sales kit, including sales decks, demos, and competitive analysis.
- Manage strategic partnerships by developing and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders to generate quality leads into the marketing funnel.
- Key contributor in defining Shamaym’s go-to-market strategy, priorities, and execution tactics for the US market- across all company domains: marketing, sales, product, customer success.
- Define and monitor KPIs, forecast lead generation, report on performance metrics, and continually optimize processes and tactics to meet Account-Based Marketing goals.
VP Marketing Requirements:
- Proven experience in management-level marketing roles (Director/VP) within a successful global SaaS company.
- Experience in building and guiding global marketing teams to meet sales goals.
- Experience in both Product Marketing and Demand Generation – a huge advantage.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup that has grown rapidly.
- Experience in working with Israeli culture – an advantage.
- Hands-on with marketing automation, CRM, and attribution platforms.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Creative storytelling skills, with perfect written English skills
- Self-starter and highly organized with exceptional attention to detail