Shamaym is a web and mobile platform (AI based) for continuous improvement that creates a high-performance culture for organizations. At Shamaym, we help teams improve their performance and quickly adapt to changing needs by turning day-to-day activities into learning opportunities.
Shamaym has just reached an IPO and we are growing and scaling up – Join us at these exciting times!
As a Customer Success Manager at Shamaym you will:
- Help teams and organizations to improve their performance and adapt quickly to changing needs by turning day-to-day activities into learning opportunities.
- Implement lesson learnt and debriefing processes within customers, teach debrief methodologies and train teams.
- Assure product service level and experience to our customers is superb.
- Collect and Analyze data to maximize system’s use.
- Work closely with Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
We are looking for a unique candidate. if you are people person, super analytical and process oriented, looking for a challenging position that involves customers facing & technology, in a fast-growing environment, with a high-quality and talented bunch of people and want to make an impact – this position is for you!
We provide you with the best practice, methodologies, and tools to get to know the business world and various organizations from within and become an expert CS Manager.
- Leading implementation process within organizations and on-going customer management.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with Shamaym’s platform.
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution and satisfaction.
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap.
- Identify opportunities for growth and drive for execution.
- Partner with CS and Sales teams on upsell and expansion opportunities.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferred in customer success, account management or other customer facing experience working with accounts of various sizes.
- High prioritization skills and process orientation.
- Ability to embrace the mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team.
- Superb written and verbal communication (Hebrew and English) skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiative and adapt.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- BA or BS degree