Website Terms of Service
Shamayim – Social Business Ltd., a company incorporated in the State of Israel with Reg. No. 515181014 (“Shamaym” or “us,” “our,” “we“) is the creator and owner of this website (“Site“), where you can find information about and access our online, cloud-based platform (“Platform“) and access other services available through the Site (“Services“). These Terms of Service (“Terms“) govern your access to and use of the Site and the Services available thereon. Your use of the Platform is not governed by these Terms but is instead governed by the Platform Terms of Service, available at https://dibi.shamaym.com/policies/terms. Our Privacy Notice, available at [Please insert link] (“Privacy Notice“) governs our collection, processing and transfer of any Personal Data (as such term is defined in the Privacy Notice). “You” means an individual visiting the Site or using the Services.
Please read these Terms carefully. By visiting our Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, as they may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of the Site following any update shall be deemed acceptance of any such amended or updated terms.
1. Use of Services.
1.1 Subject to these Terms, Shamaym allows you to access and use the Site and Services on a non-exclusive basis. Shamaym may, at its sole discretion and at any time, modify or discontinue providing the Site or any part thereof without notice and shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site.
1.2 Use of the Services and access to the Site is void where prohibited by law. You represent and warrant that (a) you are 18 years of age or older and have the ability to form a binding contract; (b) your use of the Site or Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation, or obligation you may have to a third party; and (c) you shall comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and these Terms throughout your use of the Site and/or Services.
2. Content. Certain types of content may be made available through the Services. “Content” as used in these Terms means, collectively, all content on or made available through the Services, including any images, photos, or documents, and any modifications or derivatives of the foregoing. SHAMAYM DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY CONTENT NOT PROVIDED BY US AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH CONTENT.
3. Use Restrictions. You may not do or attempt to do or facilitate a third party in doing any of the following: (1) decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software and/or code used to provide the Site or Services without our prior written authorization, including framing or mirroring any part of the Site or Services; (2) circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content; (3) use the Site, Services, or Content in connection with any commercial endeavors in any manner, except for the purposes specifically set forth in these Terms; (4) use any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or any other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data-mine, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, Services or Content; or (5) use the Site or Services in any matter not permitted by these Terms or any applicable law.
4. Intellectual Property. Shamaym or its licensors, as the case may be, have all right, title and interest in the Site, Services, and any Content, including its overall appearance, text, graphics, graphics design, videos, demos, interfaces, and underlying source files, and all worldwide intellectual property rights, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein, whether registered or unregistered. Except as expressly permitted herein, you may not copy, further develop, reproduce, republish, modify, alter download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Content of the Site or Services for any purpose. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in the Site and/or Services, if any. All trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms or the Site should be construed as granting you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, or trade name of Shamaym or any third party. If you provide the Shamaym with any feedback regarding any content on the Site and/or Services, Shamaym may use all such feedback without restriction and shall not be subject to any non-disclosure or non-use obligations in respect of such feedback.
5. Disclaimers and Disclaimer of Warranty.
All information and Content on the Site is for informational purposes only and Shamaym provides no guarantees with respect thereto. Your use of the Site and/or Services is at your sole discretion and risk. The Site, Services, and Content are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without warranties of any kind.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (I) REGARDING THE SECURITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES; OR (II) THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (III) REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF OR ACCURACY, QUALITY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, shall create any warranty that is not expressly stated in these Terms. If you choose to rely on such information, you do so solely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of warranties.
6. Limitation of Liability.
6.1 In addition to the foregoing, we assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Content or Services. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or equipment, servers or providers, software, failure due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Services. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death and any injury or damage to any person’s mobile device or computer, resulting from use of the Software, Services, from any Content, or from the conduct of any users of the Services, whether online or offline. In addition, we assume no responsibility for any incorrect data, including Personal Data provided by you or on your behalf and you hereby represent and warrant that you are solely responsible for any and all data provided to Shamaym, including any incorrect data and you shall assume any and all liability for any consequences of provision of such incorrect data to us.
6.2 IN NO EVENT SHALL SHAMAYM, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR UTILITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREON, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SHAMAYM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN RESPECT OF USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Shamaym, its affiliates, and its/their respective employees, directors, officers, subcontractors and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, or costs, losses, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable court costs and attorneys’ fees) that arise directly or indirectly from: (a) breach of these Terms by you or anyone using your computer and/or mobile device (whether authorized or unauthorized); (b) any claim, loss or damage experienced from your use or attempted use of (or inability to use) Site or Services; (c) your violation of any law or regulation or any of your obligations, representations, or warranties hereunder; (d) your infringement of any right of any third party; and (e) any other matter for which you are responsible hereunder or under applicable law.
8. Miscellaneous. These Terms shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel, and without regard to the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods and the competent courts in the State of Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising hereunder. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be replaced with an enforceable provision which most closely achieves the effect of the original provision, and the remaining terms of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Nothing in these Terms creates any agency, employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and Shamaym or enables you to act on behalf of Shamaym. Except as may be expressly stated in these Terms, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all other agreements existing between us and you relating thereto are hereby canceled. We may assign and/or transfer our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without prior notice. You shall not assign and/or transfer any of your rights or obligations hereunder, and any assignment in violation of the foregoing shall be void. No waiver of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. If we are required to provide notice to you hereunder, we may provide such notice to the contact details you provided.
Last updated: January 2020