Shamaym is a platform (AI-based) for continuous improvement that creates a high-performance culture for organizations. Our solution is based on lessons learned software, methodologies, and routines, that improved business results for dozens of (high) growth companies.
Shamaym has just reached an IPO and we are growing and scaling up – Join us at these exciting times!
As the Head of Finance and Operations at Shamaym you will:
• Have a full responsibility of Shamaym financial statements, therein: budget, actual and forecast; this includes accounting, controlling, reporting, commercial, budgeting and risk management of Shamaym
• Full responsibility for public reports
• Manage a small team of finance and operations.
• Active and key member of the management team
• Report to the CEO
We are looking for a sharp and results-driven manager, who holds a unique combination of leadership and excellence in all areas of finance, operations, and business.
• Overall authority for the financial operation of the company, audit, taxation, accounting, journal entry adjustments, financial oversight, and budget control.
• Preparing and managing the quarterly and annual budgeting process
• Working with the CEO and management team to drive company strategy and financial goals.
• Managing the implementation of internal controls ensuring compliance with rules & regulations around HR and Accounting and Reporting
• Develop and adhere to policies and procedures.
• Working with banks, financial partners, shareholders, law advisors, institutions, authorities, public auditors, and officials
• Authorities and payroll control – full responsibility and management of all aspects; social security, tax authorities, employment agreements, pension contracts
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
• Quarterly reports to Tel Aviv stock exchange according to IFRS
• Cash flow management, payments to suppliers, pricing, and negotiations
• Leading processes and a significant part in accompanying the company in raising capital and public debt.
• Managing a bookkeeper
• Operations responsibility
o Managing and oversight of the ongoing office maintenance.
o Ongoing work with the company’s lawyers in all legal aspects, various agreements, and contracts.
o Managing the Office & Operations manager.
• Compliance with the company’s KPI operationally, commercially, and financially
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Certified CPA
• A Big 4 graduate with at least 4 years of experience in the HQ of a high growth company (global start-up company would be ideally)
• Previous experience working in (or with) a SaaS company – significant advantage.
• Previous experience working in (or with) a public company – significant advantage.
• Previous experience working with both Israeli company and a US subsidiary – significant advantage.
• Managerial experience is an advantage.
• Operations experience is an advantage.
• Fluent in English and Hebrew (written and verbal)
• Excellent analytical capabilities
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High time management capabilities and organization skills, details and results oriented.
• Hands-on, problem solver, reliable, dedicated.