Shamaym is a platform (AI based) for continuous improvement that creates a high-performance culture for organizations. At Shamaym, we help teams improve their performance and quickly adapt to changing needs by turning day-to-day activities into learning opportunities.
Shamaym has just reached an IPO and we are growing and scaling up.
We’re looking for a talented, ambitious and people person HR leader to manage our people strategy by leveraging our talent acquisition, company culture and the entire employee experience life cycle.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a key role in a fast-growing and global start-up and take a significant part in shaping our company culture and influence the entire employee experience life cycle. In this role, you will build our HR organization from scratch; define and implement HR strategies and processes that closely aligns with the business strategy, set up an effective hiring process to recruit top talents, build and shape great teams and work closely with employees and managers to strength and maintain Shamaym’s DNA during accelerated growth processes.
• Develop and drive HR initiatives and development programs that align and support business objectives and increase employee growth.
• Establish and lead the company HR infrastructure: implementation of management processes and organization development such as: feedback, performance evaluation, employee retention, surveys, etc.
• Onboarding and retention of employees, dealing with the whole employee lifecycle.
• Update and review HR policies, procedures, and guidelines and enforce organization values.
• End-to-end global recruiting including defining job descriptions, sourcing, screening and initial interviews, reference checks, salary offers and contracts.
• Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans, lead employment branding initiatives.
• Playing a key role in fostering and maintaining Shamaym’s unique culture and vibe during its fast growth stage. Develop, drive, and lead a culture that adheres to our core values.
• Act as a focal point and a trusted partner for senior management and leaders in all HR matters.
• Work closely with management and employees to provide consultation and guidance to improve work relationships, build moral and increase productivity and motivation.
• Construct and manage the welfare and HR budgets.
• Build benefit and compensation plans.
• 6 – 10 years’ experience in HR roles in fast growing technological companies. At least 3 years’ experience as a People/Business partner.
• Demonstrated experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employee branding.
• Global hiring experience with international service providers-plus
• Proven track record of successfully positioning as a trusted partner and impacting teams and leaders.
• Deep knowledge of HR policies and practices in the Israeli market.
• Track record of successfully working in a highly agile and hyper growth environments.
• Experienced in building HR strategies and processes from scratch – plus
• Passionate about people. Strategic thinking, strong leadership, motivation, coaching, and people skills.
• Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written.
• Bachelor’s Degree