Shamaym delivers an AI-powered platform that helps individuals, teams, and entire organizations create continuous improvement cycles. Our software is used by leading global companies to propel growth and elevate business outcomes across multiple functions in the organization.
We recently had an initial public offering in the Tel Aviv stock exchange (TASE), but this is only the beginning for us. We have ambitious growth plans for the US market, and as marketing growth manager you will play a major role in achieving these goals.
The ideal candidate will be a result-oriented growth and demand gen marketer with proven B2B technology marketing expertise that can apply analytical skills and creative approaches to drive engagement with our target buyers.
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
What you will do
- Plan, execute, and optimize inbound marketing initiatives in support of our sales pipeline objectives
- Collaborate with the sales team to align marketing activities with their objectives
- Manage the marketing tech stack in support of demand generation activities, including email marketing, prospect database, Google Analytics
- Create reports and dashboards to track marketing KPIs
- Manage advertising and demand gen budget and ROI
- Manage the multiple marketing automation platforms, such as the website, content management systems
What we expect you to have
- Excellent English communication skills at a native speaker level
- 2 + years in a growth marketing /demand gen position
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, including knowledge and experience in SEM/PPC, SEO, display, paid social, video, etc.
- Ability to practice both strategic thinking and tactical execution down to the fine details
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage complex tasks and projects with overlapping deadlines and priorities
- Adaptability and flexibility to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication flows
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, communications, or a related field