Shamaym is a platform (AI-based) for continuous improvement that creates a high-performance culture for organizations. Our solution is based on lessons learned software, methodologies, and routines, that improved business results for dozens of (high) growth companies.
Shamaym has just reached an IPO and we are growing and scaling up – Join us at these exciting times!
We are seeking a self-driven, energetic, well-organized, and fun to be with the Administration & Welfare Manager for a full-time position in Tel Aviv.
In this position you will be the focal point for the site and global needs of an amazing team in a fast-growing startup environment and the one that makes sure everything ticks. You’ll be responsible to organize and coordinate administration and employee experience duties. Your role is to create and maintain a positive and pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
Being Shamaym’s Administration & Welfare Manager is being the beating heart of the company. You are a people person, the person to go to with every question/request/problem, the management’s right hand and the employee’s best friend.
- Responsible for facilities, maintenance and coordination of all office operations such as kitchen and office supplies, IT, mail, parking, cleaning, maintenance, cars, 10bis, working with relevant vendors, etc.
- Work hand-in-hand with the management team to optimize the work environment for the different teams and needs, creating the best employee office-related experience.
- Managing company’s calendar – scheduling company’s meetings, board meetings, etc.
- Managing all company’s licenses (Zoom, Office 365, Adobe)
- Be the point of contact for the finance team – including invoices, petty cash and ongoing office-related payments.
- HR Assistance –
- Recruitment back office – publish new openings, coordinate interviews, candidate update.
- Assisting in employee’s work life cycle from onboarding to offboarding.
- taking into action Welfare projects – All-hands, happy hours, holidays, fun days, gifts, etc
- Running employee’s database
- Management of company budgets in the areas of operations and IT – acquisitions, utilization of budgets, planning versus execution.
- Signatures on all company documents, prints, company stamp
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative/operational role
- Previous experience working in a startup – an advantage.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Proficient skills in google docs, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and strong ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Independent, go-getter, pro-active.