Shamaym is a web and mobile platform (AI based) for continuous improvement that creates a high-performance culture for organizations. At Shamaym, we help teams improve their performance and quickly adapt to changing needs by turning day-to-day activities into learning opportunities.
We are growing and looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our Technology team.
As a Product Support Specialist at Shamaym you will:
- Support Product’s implementation processes within customers (web and mobile applications)
- Act as Shamaym’s focal point for all technical support issues inside and outside the company
- Assure product service level and experience to our customers is superb.
- Develop and maintain Shamaym’s support portal (FAQ, Videos), trainings, and conduct support webinars.
- Work closely Customer Success, R&D, Product and QA teams.
We are looking for a unique candidate. if you are people person and tech savvy, looking for a challenging position that involves customers facing & technology, in a fast-growing environment, with a high-quality and talented bunch of people and want to make an impact – this position is for you!
- Full responsibility for the process of Shamaym’s platform implementation within the customer’s systems and on-going support.
- Communicate with the users across channels, to answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and workaround alternatives within the time limits and own it until resolution.
- Seek and receive the users feedback, and represent the user voice within the company and participate in projects to analyze user behavior – to increase customers engagement.
- Demonstrate and assist customers with using product features and functionalities to promote the best efficient use of platform’s value.
- Stay up to date and educate customers about new features.
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution and satisfaction.
- Report and manage open tickets using the relevant services and tools, own & manage an escalation process in case of need.
- Collect and present user feedback to product management to influence development priorities and future roadmap.
- Training and Educate the Customer Success team by building and presenting webinar tutorials.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in customer service or technical support is a huge advantage!
- BA degree or equivalent experience – advantage
- Proficiency in English and Hebrew – a must.
- Service oriented: ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters, excellent human relations, ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multitask.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong technical orientation. Previous experience working with a SaaS product – an advantage.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-driven and motivated + ability to work independently.
- High level of organization, efficient time management, and great attention to detail.