Shamaym is a platform (AI-based) for continuous improvement that creates a high-performance culture for organizations. At Shamaym, we help teams improve their performance and quickly adapt to changing needs by turning day-to-day activities into learning opportunities.
Shamaym has just reached an IPO and we are growing and scaling up.
We are seeking a hard-working, self-starter with a passion for sales, SDR Team Lead, to join our growing Sales team, and play a key role in building and developing Shamaym’s SDR team. In this role, you will recruit, train, and lead our global SDRs team, and work closely with our Sales, Account Executive and Marketing teams to accelerate the growth of the business by generating new opportunities for qualified sales.
The SDR Team Lead reports to the CRO.
- Recruit, build, train and manage the global SDR team.
- Recruit additional SDRs in IL and the US to support our growing international sales team.
- Onboard, guide and teach new SDRs.
- Work closely with the SDR team members to make sure they meet their goals.
- Hands-on role.
- Build a pipeline of all opportunities through managed accounts, new leads and campaigns.
- Proactively reach out to inbound and outbounds leads coming from different marketing sources in order to convert them to sales opportunities. Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails, and social media and make the first impression.
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales and Account Executive team to generate new opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team on:
- maximizing the potential of the existing leads and opportunities.
- Plan and execute outbound sales campaigns.
- Market-mapping and organization-mapping to identify potential new clients.
- Gather intelligence on potential customers needs and characters.
- Develop templates for direct outreach and content marketing approaches.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through professional training and self-study.
- Maintain the knowledge and professionalism of the team through webinar tutorials and training.
- Develop and implement Shamaym’s lead qualification process within the SDR team.
- Constantly evaluate the team’s KPIs and think of ways to improve and optimize processes.
- 3-5 years of Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative or similar role in a B2B software/SaaS company
- 2 years of experience working with the US market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Managerial and mentoring skills
- Track record in achieving sales quotas.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques and with CRM systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, great team player.
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, innovative, eager to succeed.